In the interest of maintaining the program's high standards, the number of participants will be limited to 18.
- The program is open for students from all faculties.
- Application is based on a first come first served basis. No selection by GPA.
- Online Application European Studies Intensive.
(Part 1 and Part 2.1.)
- Online Application European Studies Intensive and German Language Class. Please click here.
(Part 1 and Part 2.2.)
- Final tuition- and housing fee deadline: May 20, 2019
Furthermore, we kindly ask you to prepare following information as PDF files for upload in advance:
- Curriculum vitae (CV); you may use the Euro Pass format http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu if you do not have your own form.
Statement of motivation; Applicants should write a short statement of no more than one typed page in English as to why they wish to take part in the summer program.